I have migrated to another state. Am I still entitled for benefit I was receiving under scheme for unorganized workers?

Any unorganized worker will continue receiving benefits while migrating from one state to the other with the help of the unique national number UWIN which he was receiving earlier if the scheme he was benefitting from was sponsored by the central Government. However for state specific schemes, the unorganized worker may need to re-register for the scheme in the new state providing requisite details where he/she has migrated to.